Tuesday 19 January 2016

Just Be There




 
 
 
Don't you wish that life was as simple as a Charlie Brown world? For those of you who are too young to know what I am talking about, Charlie Brown is a universal symbol of that guy with popularity issues. He's that average, everyday kid, who just can't do anything right; who struggles with everyday life. But he's also that faithful friend who is always there for you, because he knows that you struggle too.
 
We all need friends. We all need at least one person with whom we can be totally ourselves. And yet, everyday, I meet people through this depression community, who feel as though they are very much alone in life. To me, that is sad, because nobody ought to feel alone in life. Life is a gift to you and friendship is a gift we give to others.
 
So let's get generous and give the gift of friendship to someone, who like you, feels alone. I'm here. If you don't have anyone to talk to, message me on hangouts...  jabeau.2015@gmail.com or send me your email in the right hand column of this blog.
 
Let's talk...
 


No comments: